Nothing beats a well-refreshed bath after a long day of work and stress. Taking a warm bath is one of the ways to reward your body for a job well done. A good bath can help you to relax your body, replenish your skin, and the perfect getaway from undue stress. If you already enjoy the soothing effects of a warm and fresh bath, then you are in for a treat. With an all-around rejuvenating experience with CBD baths. If you have been skeptical as to the use of CBD products, you should try mixing them with your bath for a relaxing experience. Don’t worry, it won’t get you high.
Benefits of using CBD for a warm bath
More research has been ongoing by scientists and consumers on how to explore every part of the numerous benefits of natural cannabis and Cannabidiol. This research has extended the benefits of CBD to the bathroom. Let’s explore the benefits of CBD for a Warm Bath.
1). The Steam triggers the anti inflammatory properties of the CBD.
CBD has some amazing anti-inflammatory properties. It is best used for inflammation, which is really at the root of any problem you have with your skin, whether eczema or pain. Hence, putting a CBD product into the bathwater and soaking it helps to hasten CBD absorption into the skin and bloodstream.
Heat causes vasodilation of the blood vessels, enhancing absorption of CBD. It also helps relax your muscles and open your airways, making it easier to breathe. These heat effects are all synergistic with the relaxing, pain-relieving, and anti-inflammatory effects of CBD.
2). CBD could double the relaxing and soothing effect of a Warm bath.
Taking a bath normally is therapeutic and has soothing effects. Adding CBD to it can give you double the effect. CBD will help to soothe, relax, decompress and ease stiff muscles and inflammation, help with strong skin conditions.
3). Taking a Bath with CBD hastens Absorption into the Body System.
Compared to other means of taking CBD like orally, taking your bath with CBD will increase the leg of absorption into the body system through the skin. Unlike CBD topicals, like cream, lotion, gel, serum, where it is applied on the skin, taking your bath with CBD reaches the entire body.
4). CBD is a natural Ingredient
CBD is derived from the hemp plant so it is different from bathing with chemically treated bath products. It will go well with other natural bath products used to take the warm bath. Most of CBD infused products for baths are mixtures of CBD with herbs.
Types of CBD products to use for a warm bath
There are diverse products that contains CBD for sale all over. These CBD products for bathing can be categorized into the following ;
1). CBD Bath Bombs and Salt
Exposure to the world around us can damage our skin, leaving it painfully dry and cracked. One of the most important steps to maintaining healthy skin, hair, and nails is to provide them the right vitamins and minerals to function at their best.
- Hemp contains the optimal ratio of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, which serve as great emollients to soften and smooth the hair and skin.
- Key elements in a natural skincare diet, these fatty acids are the building blocks of healthy cell membranes and produce the skin’s natural oil barrier that is critical in keeping the skin hydrated and supple.
- The collection of vitamins found in CBD bath products, including CBD infused salts and bombs leave the skin looking radiantly healthy and feeling silky soft.
- Responsible for skin growth and metabolism, vitamins A and D play an essential role in skin repair.
- Vitamins C and E serve as antioxidants by rejuvenating the skin’s protective outer layer, and protecting it against damage from the sun and free radicals.
How to use CBD Bath bombs and Salt?
CBD bath bombs and salts is usually a combination of CBD oil and other essential oil and ingredients. Follow these steps to use a bath bomb;
- Fill up your bathtub with water.
- When the bathtub is full, drop your CBD bath bomb inside.
- Wait a few minutes for the bath bomb to dissolve
- Gently soak yourself into the water for a lasting experience.
The steps to using a CBD bath salt is similar to that of CBD bath Bombs. Follow these steps to use a CBD bath salt ;
- Fill up your bath tub with warm water.
- Measure the quantity of CBD bath salt needed according to the description on the packaging
- Pour your measured CBD bath salt into the running water in the bathtub
- Soak yourself in the warm water for a relaxing bath.
2). CBD Soaps, Shampoos, and Conditioners
These may be some of the most effective CBD bath products available. CBD shampoos and conditioners can promote hair growth and protect the scalp, while CBD soap is a quick and easy way to give your skin an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory boost (you can also make your own, if you’re so inclined).
Risks involved in using CBD products for a warm bath
For now, there are few studies and research on the use of CBD oil on different types of skin but World Health Organization has considered CBD oil generally safe. But as with any other skin care, some reactions tend to gear up from the use on the skin. These effect include ;
- Irritation, swelling, or rash on the skin. If this occurs, contact your dermatologist to check for what your skin is reacting to.
- Irritation around the vagina area or vulva. If you worry about your private parts, check the description on the pack of the CBD product if it is dermatologist – tested to use on “every ” part of the body.
CBD products are generally known for their soothing, relaxing, and therapeutic effects. CBD bath Bombs, bath salts, shampoo, shower gel e.t. c is one way to engage the refreshing effects of CBD on your body. Try mixing a CBD infused product with your bath today to experience a relaxing experience that will lead to a comfortable night.
It is advisable to check the product’s label and brands before use and also to contact your dermatologist if it’s safe to engage CBD products on your skin.